You edit the default access policy in Workspace ONE Access to add a rule with magic link enabled.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console Identity & Access Management tab, select .
- Click Edit Default Policy.
- Click Next to open the Configuration page.
- Click Add Policy Rule.
- The If a user's network range is field is set to ALL RANGES. This can be changed.
The next two fields are not required when magic link is enabled. The and the user accessing content from field, is set to All Device Types. The and user belongs to groups(s) field is not used as the pre-hire group is set when the magic link is enabled.
- Set and user accessing content using magic link to Yes.
- Set Then perform this action to Allow access.
- Click Advanced Properties
- Create a custom access denied error message that displays when the magic link does not work. You can use up to 4000 characters, which are about 650 words.
- If you want to send users to another page, in the Custom Error Link URL text box, enter the URL link address.
- In the Custom Error Link text box, enter the text to describe the custom error link. This text is the link. If you leave this text box blank, the word Continue displays as the link.
- Click Next to review the rules and then click Save.