REST Admin API access and enrolled users access must be enabled in the Workspace ONE UEM console to integrate Workspace ONE Access with Workspace ONE UEM. When you enable API access, an API key is generated.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, select the Global > Customer-level organization group and navigate to Groups & Settings > All Settings > System > Advanced > API > Rest API.
- In the General tab, click Add to generate the API key to use in the Workspace ONE Access service. The account type should be Admin.
Provide a unique service name. Add a description, such as UEMAPI for WS1Access.
- To generate the enrollment user API key, click Add again.
- In the Account Type drop-down menu, select Enrollment User.
Provide a unique service name. Add a description such as UserAPI for WS1Access.
- Copy the two API keys and save the keys to a file.
You add these keys when you set up Workspace ONE UEM in the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Click Save.