To register a domain, you enter your email domain and email address in the Workspace ONE Access console Auto Discovery page.
An email message with an activation-token is sent to your email address on the domain. To activate the domain registration, you enter the token in the Auto Discovery page and verify that the domain you registered is your domain.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, Identity & Access Management tab, click .
- In the Email Domain text box, enter your organizations email domain to register.
- In the Confirmation Email Address text box, enter an email address on that email domain to receive the verification token.
- Click OK.
The status of this email domain registration is marked Pending. You can have only one pending email domain at a time.
- Navigate to the email and copy the activation token that is in the message.
- Return to the page and paste the token in the Activation Token text box.
- Click Verify to register the domain.
The email domain is registered and is added to the list of registered email domains on the Auto Discovery page.
End users can now enter their email address in the Intelligent Hub app to access their app portal.
What to do next
If you have more than one email domain, add another email domain to register.