Link domains configured in the Workspace ONE Access service to specific organization groups in Workspace ONE UEM to manage device registration through Workspace ONE UEM.
See Deployment Strategies for Setting Up Multiple Workspace ONE UEM Organization Groups to learn about different strategies to configuring organization groups for a domain.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console Identity & Access Management tab, click .
- Navigate to the Advanced Workspace ONE UEM Configuration section.
- Enable Map Domains to Multiple Organization Groups.
- Select a domain from the drop down menu next to the green +.
- Configure the specific Workspace ONE organization group ID for that domain. Enter the organization group ID name, API key, and the Workspace ONE domain name.
You can map multiple organization groups to the domain.
- Click Save.