You can review and manage the Password (for Workspace ONE UEM) configuration that was set up when you installed Workspace ONE UEM and added the Workspace ONE Access service.
In the Workspace ONE Access console you configure the following for password authentication.
- To implement authentication with the AirWatch Cloud Connector, you must enable the Password Authentication through Workspace ONE UEM feature in the Identity & Access Management > VMware Workspace ON UEM page.
- To set up the Password (for Workspace ONE UEM) authentication method, you enable the authentication in the Identity & Access Management > Authentication Methods page and associate it to the built-in identity provider in the Identity Providers page.
- In the Workspace ONE Access console, Identity & Access Management tab, click .
- In the User Password Authentication through Workspace ONE UEM section, select Enable.
- Click Save
- In the Identity & Access Management tab, click .
- In the Password (with Workspace ONE UEM) Configure column, click the pencil icon.
- Review the configuration.
Option Description Enable Workspace ONE UEM Password Authentication This check box enables Workspace ONE UEM password authentication. Workspace ONE UEM Admin Console URL Pre-populated with the Workspace ONE UEM URL.
Workspace ONE UEM API Key
Pre-populated with the Workspace ONE UEM Admin API key.
Certificate Used for Authentication Pre-populated with the AirWatch Cloud Connector certificate. Password for Certificate Pre-populated with the password for the AirWatch Cloud Connector certificate. Workspace ONE UEM Group ID Pre-populated with the organization group ID. Number of authentication attempts allowed The maximum number of failed login attempts when using the Workspace ONE UEM password for authentication. No more login attempts are allowed after the failed log ins reach this number. The Workspace ONE Access service tries to use the fallback authentication method if it is configured. The default is five attempts. JIT Enabled If JIT is not enabled, select this check box to enable just-in-time provisioning of users in the Workspace ONE Access service dynamically when they log in the first time.
- Click Save.