To implement authentication with the AirWatch Cloud Connector, you must enable the Password Authentication through Workspace ONE UEM feature.
- Workspace ONE UEM configured in VMware Identity Manager.
- AirWatch Cloud Connector installed and activated.
- Workspace ONE UEM directory services integrated with Active Directory.
- In the VMware Identity Manager console, Identity & Access Management tab, click
- In the User Password Authentication through AirWatch section, select Enable.
- Click Save.
What to do next
See Implementing Authentication with AirWatch Cloud Connector to use AirWatch Cloud Connector authentication.