Direct users to download, install, and run the Workspace ONE application from the Google App Store or the repository.
- Users enter their server URL and email address, and authenticate according to the configuration for their environment.
- The Additional setup is required by your company screen displays. The user clicks Continue.
- If you set up the optional prompts to show the device ownership type and request the device asset number, this information is displayed.
- The Workspace Services and work profile are configured on the device.
Users see a message describing device management control with this work profile and click OK.The Workspace ONE application is installed and the Android Work Account is registered.
- The device is now enrolled in Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE is launched. The Recommended for You screen is displayed.
- Users can select which applications they want to install or skip this step for now.