Direct users to download, install, and run the Workspace ONE application from the Google App Store or the repository.
- Users enter their server URL and email address, and authenticate according to the configuration for their environment.
- The Additional setup is required by your company screen displays. The user clicks Continue.
- If you set up the optional prompts to show the device ownership type and request the device asset number, this information is displayed.
- The Workspace Services and work profile are configured on the device.
Users see a message describing device management control with this work profile and click OK.
The Workspace ONE application is installed and the Android Work Account is registered.
- The device is now enrolled in Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE is launched. The Recommended for You screen is displayed.
- Users can select which applications they want to install or skip this step for now.
The device is now managed by Workspace ONE UEM MDM. If recommended applications were selected to be installed, those applications begin to be installed with a badged Android Enterprise briefcase icon.