The following tasks must be completed to configure single sign-on authentication in Workspace ONE Access.
- Install and configure the Workspace ONE Access connector for Windows to provide directory integration, user authentication, and integration to resources such as Horizon 7.
Create a directory, and sync Users and Groups from Workspace ONE UEM service to Workspace ONE Access service.
- Enable and configure authentication methods to use for device single sign-on.
- Enable compliance checking to verify that managed devices adhere to Workspace ONE UEM compliance policies.
- Set up conditional access policies to include compliance checking rules and to manage the users' access to resources.
- Map Workspace ONE Access domains to multiple Organization Groups in Workspace ONE UEM In Workspace ONE UEM environments configured for multi-tenancy, you enter device organization group IDs and API keys to map multiple OGs to a domain.
You can find documentation about how to perform these tasks in the Workspace ONE Access Cloud Documentation section on the VMware Identity Manager documentation landing page.