Use Reports by Workspace ONE Intelligence to collate data in your Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch deployment. Workspace ONE Intelligence reporting uses a cloud-based report storage system to gather data and create the reports.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence feature provides faster, easier access to critical business intelligence data than the stock reports included in Workspace ONE UEM. Build reports using starter templates or customize canned reports, selecting from several categories, like apps, devices, and OS updates. These reports provide the latest data extracted from your Workspace ONE UEM environment.
Reports use a separate service to push data to a reports cloud service. This service captures data useful to administrators when trying to answer critical questions. The feature gathers an initial snapshot of your deployment and continues to capture ongoing changes.
Limits to the Number of Reports
You can create and run up to 50 reports for each organization group (OG). If you have 50 reports in an OG but you need another unique report, you must delete a report to make space.
Run the Reports Wizard
The reports wizard guides you through creating a customized report on your Workspace ONE UEM environment. The wizard has blank templates that you can use as a base for your reports, or you can customize canned reports.
- Access the Workspace ONE Intelligence UI.
- Go to Reports and then select Add Report.
- Select the report category and a template and select Next.
- Select a template and select Next.
- On the configurations screen, select the add rule icon (+) to add rules to your starter template or to customize a pre-existing template.
- Filter: Select an attribute that corresponds to the data you are trying to gather. For example, the Managed Apps template uses the Enrollment Status attribute to narrow results.
- Selectors: Select an operator that applies to the value of the attribute. For example, if you are using the Managed App attribute, select the Equals selector to include all devices in the OG that match the value.
- Value: Enter a value on which you want to receive data. For some selectors, you can select the value from a drop-down menu whereas others require an explicit entry. For example, if you are using the Enrollment Status attribute and the Equals selector, select Enrolled to receive a value for all enrolled devices.
- Under Report Preview, select Edit Columns.
- Find the column that corresponds to the filter you have selected to see a preview of the report.
- Select Save to return to the Add Report screen and select Next.
- Enter a name and a description for the report.
- Select Run report now if you want to run the report after saving the customized report.
- (Optional) Select Run report now or create a schedule for the report at another time.
- Select Save to save the report.