Enter Workspace ONE UEM API communication credentials in Workspace ONE Intelligence so that it can use the Workspace ONE UEM API server for communication with other third-party services for Automations.
Generate an API key in Workspace ONE UEM console. This process is outlined in Getting Started with Automations.
- Access the Workspace ONE Intelligence UI.
- Navigate to Integrations > Automation Connectors.
- Select Set Up for the Workspace ONE UEM process.
- Select Provide Credentials and configure the settings.
- Base URL - Enter your Workspace ONE UEM REST API URL, and include the protocol
(https://) in the entry.
- API User Name - Enter the user name for the specific admin you created for automation.
- API User Password - Enter the password for the admin.
- Workspace ONE UEM Tenant Code - Enter the API key that the Workspace ONE UEM console generated when you enabled REST API communications.