Configure Slack for API communication so that you can register it with Workspace ONE Intelligence and use Slack Automation Actions.
- In Slack Help, search for Incoming WebHooks.
- In Slack, configure an Incoming Webhook Integration so that you can connect to Slack API and send messages.
- Define a default channel for messages. You can override this channel when you create a message.
- In Workspace ONE Intelligence, navigate to Integrations > Automation Connectors > Slack > Set Up.
- On the Provide Credentials tab, enter the
Slack WebHook URL in the Base URL field.
- Select No Authentication as the Authentication Type.