Integration between Workspace ONE Intelligence and Zimperium involves copying generated data from Workspace ONE Intelligence and adding it to your Zimperium zConsole. This action authorizes Workspace ONE Intelligence to ingest threat intelligence data from Zimperium and to display it for analysis.
This integration works for Android and iOS platforms.
- This integration works with the minimum version of zConsole 4.28 and later.
- Integrate Zimperium and Workspace ONE UEM using the documentation on the Zimperium support portal. Use your Zimperium support portal credentials to access the documentation.
- In the Workspace ONE Intelligence console, go to Integrations > Zimperium > Set Up > Get Started. To access previously entered credentials, select to dEdit Zimperium.
- Enter an email on the Network Partner Setup Details tab.
- In the Network Partner Credentials tab, copy the generated information and add them to your Zimperium zConsole.
- Integration Token
- To finish the configuration, select Done.
What to do next
To view data for this service, use widgets on My Dashboards or view data in the Threats Summary module in Security Risk > Threats. You can create an automation workflows to act on Trust Network data.