To manage Android devices in Workspace ONE, you must register Workspace ONE UEM as the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) provider with Google. The wizard walks you through the steps to register Workspace ONE UEM as the EMM provider.
A Google user account.
- Select the organization group for Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub from the Global list.
- Click Getting Started in the left navigation pane.
- In the Getting Started > Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub section, click Start Wizard.
- In the Android EMM Registration section, click Configure.
- Click Register with Google.
You are redirected to Google Play to add your organization name. The EMM provider is already populated with Workspace ONE UEM.
- Complete the configuration on the page and click CONFIRM.
- Click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
You are returned to the Workspace ONE UEM console, Android for Work page. The Google Admin Console and API settings have been added to the page.
- Click Save and then Test Connection.
You are now ready to enroll Android devices using Android Enterprise.