To collect engagement analytics about how users interact with notification that you send through Hub Services, you can integrate with VMware Workspace ONE® Intelligence™.
Workspace ONE Intelligence is a cloud service built for the Workspace ONE platform that provides analytics and automation for your digital workspace.
About Notification Analytics
When you integrate Hub Services with Workspace ONE Intelligence, you can collect analytics about how users interact with notifications in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app.
In the Workspace ONE Intelligence console you can import dashboard samples to customize or you can create your own dashboard to display the analytics data for notifications created in Hub Services. Download Hub Notification analytics dashboard code samples from the VMware Sample Exchange site.
In the dashboard, you can collect analytics for the following types of user events.
- Action. The system logs when users successfully complete the action requested in the notification.
- Created. The system logs the number of notifications that admins created.
- Dismiss. The system logs when users select the X in the top right corner of the card to delete the notification and send it to the history file.
- Open. The system logs when users open a notification to see the details in the message.
- Sent. The system logs the number of notifications the system sends to users or devices.
- Viewed. The system logs hen a notification displays on a user's For You tab.
You can find integration and configuration details in the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Products guide. To set up analytics dashboard for notifications, see the VMware Workspace ONE Hub Services Integration section.
About Notification Workflows in Workspace ONE Intelligence
In Workspace ONE Intelligence, you can also use automation workflows to target and send Hub notifications to devices about apps, devices, remediation resources, and other types of updates. These notifications appear in the For You tab in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app.
You can find details about setting up automation workflows in the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Products guide Automations for Workspace ONE Intelligence, Configure workflows section.