The Workspace ONE mobile flows service processes the notification workflow from other business apps such as Salesforce and delivers them to apps that integrate with Workspace ONE mobile flows. You must enable mobile flows in the Hub Services console to display notifications from mobile flows-configured business systems within Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
When the mobile flows service is integrated with Hub Services, users receive notifications in their web portal and Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app on their devices. Users can act on the notification directly from within the portal or app. They do not need to navigate to another business app to respond to the notification.
- Workspace ONE mobile flows server provisioned with Workspace ONE UEM. See the Workspace ONE mobile flows guide.
- Workspace ONE mobile flows connectors to the business apps configured. See Configure Out-of-Box Connectors for Workspace ONE mobile flows.
- Hub browser experience enabled in the Hub Services console
- Notifications enabled in the Hub Services console
- Navigate to the Hub Services console Home page.
- Click Notifications and select the Settings tab.
- Select Enable Workspace ONE mobile flows.
- Click SAVE.
The mobile flows host URL is added to the Hub Services System Settings page. You can view and update the mobile flows URL from the Settings page.
Users can now receive notifications in Intelligent Hub that come from the configured business systems and pass through the mobile flows service. Users receive notifications from the configured business systems. They can disable receiving notifications from the Intelligent Hub app user's Account > Device > Preferences screen.
- You cannot disable the mobile flows integration once it is enabled. To remove the integration and not receive notifications through mobile flows, in the UEM console, navigate to Content > Mobile flows > My Flows and remove or deactivate the configured connectors for Intelligent Hub.