In the Hub Services Employee Self-Service page, you can add help links to direct users to internal or external sites and knowledge base articles for self-service help.
You can add up to 10 links to direct users to resources. Users can find these links in the Support tab, Helpful Links section.
- Navigate to the Hub Services console Home page.
- Click Employee Self-Service.
- In the Helpful Links section, click Add.
- Click ADD SECTION and begin typing the title to the link.
- Tab to the Link line and enter the full URL address.
- Continue to add up to 10 links to the list.
- Click SAVE.
Note: Click X to remove a helpful link from the list.