After you set up Watson Assistant, you can enable Virtual Assistant in the Hub Services console. If you are going to use the Workspace ONE pre-configured data skill to service Help tickets and order devices, you enable Workspace ONE mobile flows.
- Navigate to the Hub Services Home page.
- If different Virtual Assistant features can be configured for individual templates, select Yes.
- Enter the Watson Assistant URL, API key and ID settings.
- Click Virtual Assistant and enable Virtual Assistant.
- (Optional) Enable mobile flows.
- Click Save.