You configure the Digital Badge service, adding HID Global Origo setting and C•CURE setting details in the Hub Services console. After the Digital Badge service is configured, you enable Digital Badge in Hub Services.
Configure Digital Badge Service with HID Origo Management Portal Integration Settings
You can configure Digital Badge as a production or a non-production instance. Select Non-production when you are setting up a Digital Badge service in a preview environment or for other non-production purposes. Select Production to deploy the Digital Badge service in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app to all users.
Make sure that you have the required HID Origo SaaS Tenant configuration settings.
- Client ID and Client Secret. OAuth credentials generated in the Origo portal. These settings are used to authorize the connection from the Hub Digital Badge service.
- Application ID. The unique Origo tenant ID.
- Part Number. The active part number with the subscription type reference. The part number is used to confirm that there are available mobile user licenses.
- Navigate to the Hub Services console Home page.
- Click Digital Badge and select Yes for Configure Digital Badge.
- Enter the HID Origo Client ID, Client Secret, App ID, and Part Numbers.
- Test the connection.
Configure C•CURE Settings
Make sure that you have the required C•CURE system configuration settings.
- Server URL of the C•CURE system
- C•CURE Operator profile administrator user name and password to authenticate API access
- Client name to identify the Digital Badge service integrating with C•CURE
- Mapped custom values in the C•CURE system to Digital Badge service to set up access to doors and enable or deactivate both physical and digital badges.
- Employee email address database field name. This is the custom field used to look up users by email address. For example, Text4.
- Smart ID. Smart ID is used by the BLE (Bluetooth low energy) reader,
- CHUID. Enter the cardholder unique identifier card format for CHUID. This is the system-generated cardholder unique ID sent to the panel.
- Facility Code. Used to specify the facility code for user badges. The Standard Credential field is optional for Facility Code.
- Card Authentication Key (CAK) Issuer.
- Product Authorization Key (PAK) Issuer.
- Click C•CURE Configuration on the Digital Badge page and enter the C•CURE system configuration details.
- In the form, enter the following.
Option Description Client Name Default is Digital Badge. You do not need to change this unless there is a different internal naming convention preferred. Server URL If using a reverse proxy, enter the public URL. For example, https://digitalbadge-workspace.mycompany.com. If no reverse proxy, enter the URL of the C•CURE system. Username Enter the operator profile administrator user name that can authenticate to the C•CURE service. This name follows the Windows domain/username format. Password Enter the password associated with the operator profile administrator user name. Employee Email Address Database Field Name Enter the custom field in C•CURE used to look up users by email address. For example, Text4. Smart ID Enter the desired identifier for the Smart ID used for the Bluetooth handshake, for instance AA. CHUID Enter the desired format for CHUID. For instance, 0. Facility Code Enter the desired identifier for Facility Code. For instance, 5878. CAK issuer Enter the desired value for CAK Issuer. If none is known, provide a default value of null. PAK issuer Enter the desired value for PAK Issuer. If none is known provide a default value of null.
- Enable Hub Digital Badge.
- Click Save.
One version of the Digital Badge services can be configured in Hub Services and you can enable Digital Badge at the global level. You can also enable the Digital Badge service in templates. You can disable Digital Badge as a global feature and assign Digital Badge to specific templates. Assigning Digital Badge to templates, lets you manage the groups who can access the Digital Badge service. See Using Hub Templates to Customize the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Experience for Different Users (Cloud Only).