To use Hub Services, you can request a new cloud tenant if you do not have one.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console Groups & Settings page, select Configurations > Intelligent Hub click Get Started.
- In the Activate Hub Services page, click REQUEST CLOUD TENANT.
- Accept the terms of service and click Next.
- The Administrator Details page is prefilled with your URL, user name, and password. Verify that the information is correct and click Next.
- In the Pick Data Center Location page, select the data center nearest to your organization and click Next.
A tenant name is automatically created for you. You cannot request a specific name.
- Click Save.
What to do next
Return to the Hub Configuration page to configure Hub Services. See Activate Hub Services for Existing UEM Customers