To deploy Hub Services features, ensure that your Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access deployments meet the necessary requirements.
Network Port Requirement for On Premise Workspace ONE Access Deployments
|Source Component||Destination Component||Protocol||Port||Description|
|Workspace ONE Access host name||signing.awmdm.com||HTTPS||443||Mandatory to launch Hub Services console and to provision certificates for Workspace ONE Notifications service.|
Workspace ONE Requirements
To use all the Hub Services features, make sure that you are using the latest versions of Workspace ONE UEM, Workspace ONE Access, and Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app.
- When Workspace ONE UEM is configured with your Hub Services deployment, Workspace ONE UEM must be version 20.08 or later to configure Templates in Hub Services.
- When Workspace ONE Access is configured with your Hub Services deployment, Workspace ONE Access must be version 21.08 or later to configure Templates in Hub Services.
Web Browsers Supported for Hub Console and End User Access
- Google Chrome. The latest two versions.
- Mozilla Firefox. The latest version.
- Safari. The latest two versions.
- Microsoft Edge. The latest version.
Device Versions Supported
- iOS devices 9.0 or later.
- Android devices 4.4 or later.
- Windows 10, version 1709.
- macOS 10.12 or later.
Intelligent Hub App Versions
To use all the Hub Services features that are released, make sure users update their devices to the latest version of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app. To use Hub templates with the Intelligent Hub app, the version of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app must be 20.08 and later.