VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence | 20 FEB 2019 | Build 190220
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- Added a new Device Type field that simplifies the iOS model to just iPod, iPad, and iPhone so you can easily segment data by friendly model names.
- Added Windows OS Update Revision ID as a lookup value within the Approve Patch automation action.
- Targeted devices are defined within the Automation Trigger. This automatically pushes the corresponding KB Number/OS Update to the device, so you don’t have to go find and manually enter these values for every automation created.
- Added drill-down support for any of the custom widgets added to My Dashboard so you can see a list of specific entities per visualization.
- Added automation templates to OS Updates.
- Approve Windows Updates that targets a specific KB Number based on their installation status.
- Notify User of Windows Update Reboot that reminds users to reboot devices so updates can be applied, and installation completed.
- Updated the look and feel of visualizations to include:
- Better legends and in chart filtering options
- Better tagging of donut charts
- Better data tool-tips that provide more information about what the data points mean
- Added Session Timeout countdown to tell users they are having an idle session and will be logged off.
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status at https://ws1intelligence.statuspage.io. This page shows real-time operational status on metrics like uptime, health, and past incidents of the Intelligence service.
INTEL-5250: Replaced a charting library with a more flexible library to enable advanced charting features.
INTEL-9321: Added support for granular data selection in dashboards.
INTEL-9452: Fixed an issue with widget previews for attributes missing localization data.
INTEL-9534: Added the display of start and end dates (ranges) when hovering over rolling MAU charts in app analytics.
INTEL-10101: Fixed an issue with refreshing the total downloads value when switching between tabs in Reports.
INTEL-10270: Fixed an issue with the display of characters when a session times out in Safari.