VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence 18 SEPTEMBER 2019 | Build 190918
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- Use the new device category option Pending System Update Time to find Android devices missing available system updates.
- Use the Workspace ONE Trust Network, now generally available, to integrate threat data from security solutions including endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions, mobile threat defense (MTD) solutions, and cloud access security brokers (CASB). This integration provides Workspace ONE Intelligence users with insights into the risks to devices and users in their environment.
- You can now add widgets from existing Dashboards to new and existing Dashboards.
- Bookmark Dashboards and quickly filter through them to find information in My Dashboards.
- Preview a thumbnail of Dashboards to quickly identify interesting trends at a glance. You can set a widget as a thumbnail by selecting more options > Set as thumbnail in the widget.
- Use the new device category options:
- App Sample Last Seen ensures devices are sending the latest app samples.
- Security Update looks for devices that missing an update.
No new features to report. See resolved issues.
We've updated instances of the product name of VMware Identity Manager to its new name Workspace ONE Access in the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence console.
Now find Apteligent by VMware apps in the Apps section instead of the Settings section.
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status at https://ws1intelligence.statuspage.io. This page shows real-time operational status on metrics like uptime, health, and past incidents of the Intelligence service.
- API Health - The API health metric identifies the ability of users in a specific environment to log in and access the Intelligence UI.
- Data Ingest Health - The data ingest health metric indicates the ability of the service in a specific environment to accept new, incoming data.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.
- Resolved Issues for 19.09.18
- Resolved Issues for 19.09.11
- Resolved Issues for 19.08.28
- Resolved Issues for 19.08.21
- Resolved Issues for 19.08.14
No resolved issues to report.
INTEL-13695: Fixed an issue where the filter to group-by-date did not sort based on the date and time but based as a string.
INTEL-14081: Fixed an issue with the not-between operator that was returning invalid results.
INTEL-14121: Resolved an issue where Automations did not execute on existing data when 'Contains' and 'Starts With' operators were used.
INTEL-12765: Fixed an issue where reports were not loading correctly from the list view page when opened in a new web browser tab.
INTEL-13783: Fixed an issue where the Between operator did not act as inclusive when searching for CVSS scores for widgets.
INEL-13839: Fixed an issue where the Workspace ONE Access (formerly VMware Identity Manager) drill down charts were not showing corresponding tabular data.
INTEL-10916: Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete a report after link sharing was enabled.
INTEL-13093: Fixed an issue where the custom date menu option displayed an extra Apply button.
INTEL-13096: Fixed an issue where header buttons were broken upon resizing the browser window on custom build dashboards under My Dashboard.
INTEL-13099: Fixed an issue where you could remove only the last sub-group if you added multiple subgroups under Group by Measure on widgets.
INTEL-13465: Updated the count-trend-update feature on the Apps summary page.
INTEL-13473: Fixed an issue where widgets that used the table chart type did not sort as expected.
INTEL-13513: Fixed an issue where table charts did not populate data as expected for certain string type fields.
INTEL-13571: Fixed an issue where incorrect information was presented to organizations with an expired Workspace ONE Intelligence trial.