VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence 12 FEB 2020 | Build 200212
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- New Features
- System Health Status
- VMware Global Infrastructure
- Resolved Issues
- We've created a new, single site to download the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector package for on-premises deployments. This package is compatible with all Workspace ONE UEM versions beginning with 1811. We've deprecated all other Connectors, so be sure to use the new URL.
- We've updated the Sync Status page statistics for the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. One new metric is the number of records per category.
Added a link that provides a glossary with descriptions for attributes used in filters and columns.
- Added the ability to use Password Grant Types for OAuth2 configurations in Automation Custom Connectors.
- Added the ability to add device tags as comma-separated lists in the Device category. This feature requires Workspace ONE UEM 2001 or later (coming soon).
- Use the new Roles Based Access Control feature.
Roles Based Access Control (RBAC) within Workspace ONE Intelligence lets you give administrators access to everything they need. Customize access by providing more granular access to specific users and groups such as desktop administrators, app developers, or the information security team. You can also integrate with Azure Active Directory (AAD) to manage directory users and groups.
- If you need them, use the new help links we've added on the Add Custom Connector page.
- We've enhanced donut charts with percentages and thresholds in the tooltips.
There are no new features to report.
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status at https://ws1intelligence.statuspage.io. This page shows real-time operational status on metrics like uptime, health, and past incidents of the Intelligence service.
- API Health - The API health metric identifies the ability of users in a specific environment to log in and access the Intelligence UI.
- Data Ingest Health - The data ingest health metric indicates the ability of the service in a specific environment to accept new, incoming data.
Use the VMware Global Infrastructure interactive map to see where Workspace ONE Intelligence and other Workspace ONE services are hosted.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.
- Resolved Issues for 20.02.12
- Resolved Issues for 20.01.29
- Resolved Issues for 20.01.08
- Resolved Issues for 19.12.18
- Resolved Issues for 19.12.04
INTEL-14464: Made updates to the way chart legends render in the Workspace ONE Intelligence UI.
INTEL-5248: Fixed an issue where Exchange ActiveSync Identifiers were not displaying properly for Android platforms.
INTEL-15253: Fixed an issue where password fields were sometimes not editable on the Custom Connector configuration page.
INTEL-16806: Fixed an issue where refreshing the Automation Edit page caused filter results to display inaccurate numbers.
INTEL-14374: Fixed a duplicate key error that was preventing the creation of custom reports.
INTEL-16632: Fixed the display of the battery design capacity value.
INTEL-14377: Updated the Create New Dashboard function so that it is always visible in the UI.
INTEL-16392: Fixed an issue with deleting Apteligent by VMware apps where deleted apps reported in the console as already exists.
INTEL-16567: Fixed an issue where automations were not triggering consistently.
INTEL-13867: Fixed an issue where the page size of a table was not persistent after the reordering of columns.
INTEL-15258: Fixed an issue where the Default Dashboard widget name wrapped incorrectly when the window size was reduced.
INTEL-15850: Fixed an issue where localized values were not represented properly in Automation dynamic values.
INTEL-16006: Fixed an issue where the reporting preview was displaying apostrophes, but the downloaded report was not.
INTEL-16337: Fixed an issue where some customers were not able to download reports after the reports were run with the error "The request could not be satisfied".