VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence 13 NOVEMBER 2019 | Build 191113
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
Introducing Windows App Approvals with ServiceNow integration.
You can now configure your Windows 10 apps to require approval before installing, all while using your existing ServiceNow processes.
Introducing Custom Connectors for Automation.
You can now add your favorite REST API supported systems as built-in connectors. Customize actions and workflows simply by uploading a Postman collection and then using the action within any workflow.
- We've enhanced the Intelligence SDK (formerly Apteligent) Apps List View.
- You can now search the apps in your Intelligence SDK Apps list.
- You can perform a bulk delete action by selecting multiple apps and choosing the delete function.
- Product Documentation is now available in the listed locales (in addition to English).
Use Network Insights, our new app analytics feature, to monitor all service and API metrics down to the endpoints on which the app runs. Get visibility into error rates, status and error codes, number of calls and data bandwidth for all network calls.
- Use the new device category option Pending System Update Time to find Android devices missing available system updates.
- Use the Workspace ONE Trust Network, now generally available, to integrate threat data from security solutions including endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions, mobile threat defense (MTD) solutions, and cloud access security brokers (CASB). This integration provides Workspace ONE Intelligence users with insights into the risks to devices and users in their environment.
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status at https://ws1intelligence.statuspage.io. This page shows real-time operational status on metrics like uptime, health, and past incidents of the Intelligence service.
- API Health - The API health metric identifies the ability of users in a specific environment to log in and access the Intelligence UI.
- Data Ingest Health - The data ingest health metric indicates the ability of the service in a specific environment to accept new, incoming data.
The resolved issues are grouped as follows.
- Resolved Issues for 19.11.13
- Resolved Issues for 19.10.30
- Resolved Issues for 19.10.09
- Resolved Issues for 19.10.02
- Resolved Issues for 19.09.18
INTEL-15946: Fixed an issue with report scheduling to run reports created before 30-SEP-2019.
INTEL-15520: The Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector feeds data about device deletions from Workspace ONE UEM to ensure that data in Intelligence displays the current number of devices for Sensors data.
INTEL-15627: Fixed an issue where some Active Directory admins were unable to access the Workspace ONE Intelligence portal while Basic Administrators were able to access it.
INTEL-14972: Fixed an issue in doughnut charts where historical representations did not display a total value, although the snapshot representations did.
INTEL-13695: Fixed an issue where the group-by-date-field in snapshots was not filtering in date order.
No resolved issues to report.