If you select Workspace ONE UEM as one of the services to integrate with Azure AD through VMware Identity Services, you must configure Workspace ONE Access as the source of authentication in Workspace ONE UEM.
- In the Workspace ONE Cloud console, navigate to the page.
- In the Unified Endpoint Management card, click Manage.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to the page.
- Update the settings in the Authentication tab.
- For Current Setting, select Override.
- For Authentication Mode(s), verify that Directory is selected.
- For Source of Authentication for Intelligent Hub, select Workspace ONE Access.
- Click Save.