Restrict the access to some of the tabs in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app or Hub portal when workers are not on shift, but let users continue to use other tabs such as self-service and support.
- Workspace ONE Experience Workflows in Hub Services connected to your time keeping system.
If users access Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub apps from iOS and Android devices, the source of authentication in Workspace ONE UEM must be set to Workspace ONE Access.
Workspace ONE UEM is not required to access the Hub portal on the web.
- iOS devices installed with Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app version 22.08 or later.
- Android devices installed with Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app version 22.11 or later.
You configure the Hub Services templates to restrict access when users are off shift. When you enable Restrict access during off-hours, the content in the tab is dimmed in the app or Hub portal view.
- Log into the Hub Services console and click Templates.
- Click ADD TEMPLATE.
- Name the template Front-Line Worker Access Control.
- To restrict access in the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app and Hub portal to Custom, Employee Self-Service, Notifications (For You), and People tabs, expand each feature setting row that you want to restrict and enable the toggle Restrict access during off-hours.
- Click Save and Assign.
- Start typing in either the UEM Console smart group or Access user group text box to assign the template to the group that is restricted access during off-hours.
- Click Save.
- The template is added to the bottom of the list on the Templates page. Move the Front-line Worker Access Control template to first priority in the list.
For more information about configuring templates in Hub Services console, see Using Templates to Customize the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Experience for Different Users in the Hub Services guide.