You can prevent workers who are not on their shift from accessing the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app from their iOS and Android devices. In the Workspace ONE UEM console, for each device you configure the Time Awareness component Block Access to App When User is Off Shift in the Components Profile page, and then deploy that profile to the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app.
- Workspace ONE Experience Workflows in Hub Services connected to your time keeping system.
- The source of authentication for Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub must be set to Workspace ONE Access in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app configured in the Workspace ONE console, Resources page.
- The latest version of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app installed on iOS and Android devices.
- Log into the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Navigate to Components Profile card.
The Time Awareness component is displayed.
and select the
- Select the platform to set up, either iOS or Android. Click Next.
- In the Add a new time Awareness Profile page, General section, name this profile. For example, iOS_RestrictAccessforShiftWorkers.
- In the Time Awareness Configuration section, set Block Access to App When User is Off Shift to YES.
- Click Save. This profile name displays in the SDK Profiles page.
- Navigate to Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app is not listed, click ADD APPLICATION. . If the
- In the Add Application page, in Platform, select either Apple iOS or Android and in Source, select SEARCH APP STORE and add Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub .
- Then select the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app and click SAVE & ASSIGN.
- If you are adding a new app that requires a shift-based policy, select Add.
If you are adding a shift-based policy to an existing app, select Edit.
- Navigate to and assign the Time Awareness Component profile that you created.
- Click CREATE & SAVE.
Repeat these steps to configure the other type of device.
Workers who are off shift cannot access the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app from iOS and Android devices.