In the Workspace ONE Access console, create a Remote App Access Client.
- Log into the Workspace ONE Access console.
- Click the arrow on the Catalog tab and select Settings.
- Click Remote App Access in the left pane.
- Click Create Client.
- For Access Type, select Service Client Token.
- For Client ID, enter an ID, for example, OktaSCIM.
- Expand the Advanced section.
- Click Generate Shared Secret.
- Update the Access Token Time-to-Live setting to a longer time than the default.
Important: Setting the Access Token Time-to-Live setting to a longer time is important because you will need to update the Okta configuration with a new bearer token in that time. For example, if you choose one year, you will need to update the Okta configuration every year with a new bearer token.
- Copy the shared secret. You will need this later in the setup process.
- Click Add.