To manage Android devices in Workspace ONE, you must register AirWatch as the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) provider with Google. The wizard walks you through the steps to register AirWatch as the EMM provider.
If you are deploying the G Suite, see the VMware AirWatch Integration with Android for Work Guide for configuration details.
A Google user account.
- Select the organization group for Workspace ONE from the Global list.
- Click Getting Started in the left navigation pane.
- In the Getting Started > Workspace ONE section, click Start Wizard.
- In the Android EMM Registration section, click Configure.
- Click Register with Google.
You are redirected to Google Play to add your organization name. The EMM provider is already populated with AirWatch.
- Complete the configuration on the page and click CONFIRM.
- Click COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
You are returned to the AirWatch admin console, Android for Work page. The Google Admin Console and API settings have been added to the page.
- Click Save and then Test Connection.
You are now ready to enroll Android devices using Android Enterprise.