You can configure bridged networking for an existing virtual machine.
About this task
To configure bridged networking for a new virtual machine, select Customize Hardware when you run the New Virtual Machine wizard.
- Select the virtual machine and select .
- On the Hardware tab, select Network Adapter.
- Select Bridged: Connected directly to the physical network.
- If you use the virtual machine on a laptop or other mobile device, select Replicate physical network connection state.
This setting causes the IP address to be renewed when you move from one wired or wireless network to another.
- Click OK to save your changes.