You can run the Windows setup program to uninstall Workstation Pro from a Windows host system.
- Log in to the Windows host system as the Administrator user or as a user who is a member of the local Administrators group.
If you log in to the domain, the domain account must also be a local administrator.
- Double-click the VMware-workstation-xxxx-xxxxxxx.exe file, where xxxx-xxxxxxx is the version and build numbers.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen and then click Remove.
- (Optional) To save product license and Workstation Pro configuration information, select the appropriate check boxes.
- Click Next to begin uninstalling Workstation Pro.