Deleting a LAN segment disconnects all virtual network adapters that are configured for that LAN segment. When you delete a LAN segment, you must manually configure its disconnected virtual network adapter to reconnect the virtual machine to a network.
- Select the virtual machine and select .
- On the Hardware tab, select Network Adapter.
- Click LAN Segments, select the LAN segment, click Remove, and click OK.
- Either select another LAN segment or change the network connection type for the virtual machine.
- Click OK to save your changes.
What to do next
If you deleted a LAN segment that is being used by other virtual machines, select another LAN segment or change the network connection type for those virtual machines. See Modify an Existing Virtual Network Adapter for a Virtual Machine.