VMware Workstation 14.1.3 Pro | 14 Aug 2018 | Build 9474260
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
About VMware Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Pro enables technical professionals to develop, test, demonstrate, and deploy software by running multiple x86-based Windows, Linux, and other operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
You can replicate server, desktop, and tablet environments in a virtual machine and allocate multiple processor cores, gigabytes of main memory and graphics memory to each virtual machine, whether the virtual machine resides on a personal PC or on a private enterprise cloud.
For more information, see the VMware Workstation Pro documentation.
Features and Known Issues from prior releases of VMware Workstation Pro are described in the release notes for each release. To view the release notes for a prior release, click the appropriate link:
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.2
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.1
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro
- Updated VMware Workstation 14 Pro Version 14.1.3 to use OpenSSL library version openssl-1.0.2o.
- Addressed critical security issues as outlined in KB 55636
- When you upgrade to Workstation 14.x Pro, the virtual machine console might display a black screen
After you upgrade Workstation 12.x Pro to Workstation 14.x Pro and power on a virtual machine, the virtual machine console might display a black screen.
Workaround: This issue is resolved.