To control replication settings allowed for replications at the vCloud Director organization level, you create a replication policy.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability for Cloud-to-Cloud DR portal using System administrator credentials.
- Click Policies.
The Policies and Compliance Status page displays.
- Click New.
The New Policy wizard displays.
- Enter a name for the replication policy.
The replication policy name must be unique and is case-sensitive.
- Select whether incoming and outgoing replications are allowed.
- Enter the maximum number of replicated virtual machines.
- Enter the maximum number of retained snapshots per replication.
- Use the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) slider or the time ranges to set minimum allowed RPO.
- Click Create.
The replication policy is created and appears in the replication policies list on the Policies tab of the vCloud Availability for Cloud-to-Cloud DR portal.
What to do next
You can assign the new policy to a vCloud Director organization.