You register vCloud Availability Replicator with vCloud Availability Replication Manager.
- Log in to the vCloud Availability Replication Manager service management interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://Appliance-IP-Address:8441/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Replicators.
- On the Replicators administration page, click New
The New Replicator window opens.
- Enter the details for the new vCloud Availability Replicator instance and click Add.
Option Description Site Select the site where the vCloud Availability Replicator instance is deployed. Description You can optionally add a description for the vCloud Availability Replicator instance you register. API URL The vCloud Availability Replicator instance API endpoint address. Appliance Password The root user password for the vCloud Availability Replicator appliance. SSO Admin Username A user with administrative privileges in the local site single sign-on domain, for example Administrator@VSPHERE.LOCAL. SSO Password The password for the administrative user.The vCloud Availability Replication Manager service management interface always displays the vCloud Availability Replicator instance IP address, even when you entered the FQDN.
- Accept the SSL certificate of the vCloud Availability Replicator.
On the Replicators administration page, the status icon turns green for the new vCloud Availability Replicator instance added to the vCloud Availability Replication Manager instance.
- Verify that the vCloud Availability Replicator connectivity is operational.
- In the left pane, click System Monitoring.
- Under Local replicators, verify that Service connectivity shows an OK status.