After a failover, return the workload data from the destination site back to the source site by performing a reverse task.
After a failover from the source site to the destination site, the migrated workload runs on the destination site. A subsequent reverse task replicates the recovered workload data back to the source protected vApp or virtual machine.
- Verify that vCloud Availability is deployed in both the source and in the destination sites.
- Verify that the vApp or the virtual machine is failed over, before you can start a reverse task.
- In the left pane, choose a replication direction.
- Select the vApp or the virtual machine to that are failed over, and click Reverse.
- In the Reverse window, click Reverse.
- In the left pane monitor the progress of the Reverse task, by clicking Replication Tasks.