By default, vCloud Availability has access to all provider virtual data centers (VDCs) managed by the vCloud Director instance. Each vCloud Availability instance allows the service provider to manage the accessible provider VDCs.
- Log in to the management interface of the vCloud Availability Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Site details, next to Accessible Provider VDCs, click Edit.
- In the Accessible Provider VDCs windows, select vCloud Availability can access the following Provider VDCs and enable the provider VDCs that this vCloud Availability instance can access.
vCloud Availability now limits the visible inventory objects in replication wizards to this selection of provider VDCs.
What to do next
You can create replications only by using inventory objects that belong to the selected provider VDCs.