After upgrading all vCloud Availability components in both the local and in the remote sites, you perform post-upgrade steps. Enter the vCloud Director details and, optionally, re-enable the tunneling service, and re-establish the trust between the cloud sites.
- For more information on how to re-enable the vCloud Availability Tunnel instance, see Enable a vCloud Availability Tunnel Instance.
- For more information on how to re-establish the cloud to cloud trust, see Administering vCloud Availability.
- Log in to the management interface of the vCloud Availability Cloud Replication Management Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://Appliance-IP-Address/ui/admin.
- Select Appliance login or SSO login and enter the root or the single sign-on user credentials.
- Click Login.
- Reinstall the latest version of the vCloud Availability plug-in for vCloud Director.
Skipping the plug-in installation in vCloud Director shows an error message The requested API version is not supported by the server.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Service endpoints, next to vCloud Director address click Edit.
- Enter the vCloud Director URL as https://vCloud Director-IP-address:443/api.
- Enter the vCloud Director System administrator credentials and click Apply.
Use administrator@system, where system is the vCloud Director organization name.
- Verify the thumbprint and accept the vCloud Director SSL certificate.
- If you are upgrading from vCloud Availability 3.0, re-enable the vCloud Availability Tunnel instance.
- If you are upgrading from vCloud Availability 3.0, re-establish the cloud to cloud trust.