After upgrading the on-premises vCloud Availability appliance, complete the upgrade by reconfiguring the on-premises appliance with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- Log in to the management interface of the vCloud Availability On-Premises Appliance.
- In a Web browser, go to https://On-Prem-Appliance-IP-address/ui/admin.
- Log in as the root user.
- Reconfigure the on-premises vCenter Server Lookup service appliance with the vCenter Server Lookup service.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Service endpoints, next to Lookup service address click Edit.
- In the Lookup Service Details window, enter the single sign-on user name and password, and click Apply.
- Verify that the vCloud Availability vSphere Client Plug-In is upgraded.
- Log in to your vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- In the left pane, under Solutions, click Client Plug-Ins.
- On the Client Plug-Ins page, verify that under Version, vCloud Availability shows the upgraded version.