During the initial vCloud Availability configuration, vCloud Availability registers as a VMware vCloud Director plug-in and provides access to the vCloud Availability Portal directly from the vCloud Director tenant portal.
When you access the vCloud Availability Portal from the vCloud Director tenant portal, you can manage cloud and disaster recovery environments from a single user interface which simplifies the management operations.
- Verify that your vCloud Availability environment is running VMware vCloud Director 9.1 or later.
- Verify that your vCloud Director tenant user profile has Organization Administrator privileges.
- In a Web browser, go to your organization tenant portal URL at https://vcloud.example.com/tenant/Organization-Name.
- Log in with a vCloud Director Organization Administrator user.
- Open the vCloud Availability Portal, by selecting Availability from the main menu.