From either the source site or the destination site, for existing replications you can modify the selected disks for replication.
- Verify that vCloud Availability 3.5 is deployed in both the source and in the destination sites.
- Verify that you can access vCloud Availability as a tenant or as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing vCloud Availability.
- Verify that you are using vCenter Server version 6.7 or later to select replicated disks from the vCloud Availability vSphere Client Plug-In. If you use vCenter Server version 6.5, select replicated disks after you log in to the vCloud Availability Portal.
- In the left pane, choose a replication direction: under Incoming Replications click from Cloud or from On-Prem or alternatively, under Outgoing Replications click to Cloud or to On-Prem.
- To modify the disks of a virtual machine, in the top of the page click the VM button, or to modify the disks of a vApp, click the vApp button.
- Select a replication with a Green overall health.
- Click the Disks button.
- In the Disks window, select the virtual machine in the replication and on the right side select disks for replication.
- After you modify the selection, click Select.
The selected disks are replicated in the destination site.