In vCloud Availability, the service provider can configure the bandwidth throttling to set a limit for the incoming replication traffic from all cloud sites.
- Verify that vCloud Availability 3.5.1 or newer is deployed in the cloud site.
- Verify that you can access vCloud Availability as a service provider. For more information, see Accessing the vCloud Availability Portal as a Service Provider.
- In the left pane, click Configuration.
- Under Traffic settings next to Bandwidth throttling, click Edit.
- In the Bandwidth throttling window, configure the traffic settings.
- To enable bandwidth throttling, select the Limit all incoming traffic radio button.
- In the Maximum mbit/s text box, enter a numerical value for the replication traffic limit in megabits per second.
- To save the settings, click Apply.