When you sign up for VMware Cloud Services, you receive an email invitation containing a link that you use to sign up.
You sign up for VMware Cloud Services with your VMware ID. If you do not have a My VMware account, you create one as you sign up.
- You received or requested an invitation email. For information, see Before you begin with vCloud Usage Insight.
- You have configured a My VMware account with your corporate email address at https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/login. To sign up for VMware Cloud Services, see How Do I Sign up for VMware Cloud Services.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
You are directed to the VMware Cloud Services Console.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services using your My VMware credentials.
- Click the vCloud Usage Insight badge under My Services.