If you have multiple VMware Cloud Provider Program Partner IDs, but you are not able to switch between them in the vCloud Usage Insight UI, you must switch organizations using the VMware Cloud Services platform.
- You can log in to VMware Cloud Services with your VMware ID.
- You are signed out of vCloud Usage Insight.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services.
- Select the User/Organizations Settings menu under your user name in the top right corner of VMware Cloud Services.
- Select the organization you are currently logged in with.
- Select the new organization you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- Click the vCloud Usage Insight badge in VMware Cloud Services.
You can now administer your vCloud Usage Meter instances for the newly selected organization.