If you have multiple VMware Cloud Provider Program Partner IDs, but you are not able to switch between them in the vCloud Usage Insight UI, you must switch organizations using the VMware Cloud Services platform.
- You can log in to VMware Cloud Services with your VMware ID.
- You are signed out of vCloud Usage Insight.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Services.
- In the top right navigation of VMware Cloud Services, expand the drop-down menu under your user name.
- From the Change Organization drop-down menu, select the name of the organization you want to use.
- Click the vCloud Usage Insight badge in VMware Cloud Services.
You can now administer your vCloud Usage Meter instances for the newly selected organization.