Set up the ServiceNow users to manage the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application configuration and the end users to use the VMware vRealize Automation User Portal and Service Portal. If the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application is previously configured on your ServiceNow, then you can skip this section.
You must be the system administrator in the ServiceNow.
- Log in to ServiceNow as a system administrator.
- In the left pane, click .
- Click New.
- Complete the new user form.
It is important to set up the users in both VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application and VMware vRealize Automation with the same email address to assign the ownership of deployments and resources.
- Click Submit to create the user.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to set up additional users.