You can authenticate and access your SaltStack Config instance using the VMware Cloud Service Console.
The VMware Cloud Services Console enables you to manage your entire VMware Cloud services portfolio across hybrid and native public clouds. Along with the ability to manage users and groups, billing, organizations, and OAuth apps, the Cloud Services Console also includes a services catalog.
|From the …||You can ...|
|tab||See a list of service recommendations based on your current service subscriptions.|
|tab||Browse or filter the full VMware Cloud Services catalog. You can filter the services catalog by category and pricing model.|
|Any page under Services||Use the Search for a service box in the upper right corner of the page to find relevant services by keyword.|
For more information on using the Cloud Services Console, see the VMware Cloud Services Documentation.
From the services catalog, you can request access to the SaltStack Config service. After requesting access, you can click the SaltStack Config service tile from the Cloud Services homepage to launch the SSC interface.
Before you begin
- Ensure you have an active VMware Cloud Services account. For more information on signing up for an account, see How do I sign up for VMware Cloud Services.
- You must be an Organization Owner.
Access the SaltStack Config Service
- Sign into VMware Cloud Services.
- From the Services tab, type SaltStack Config in the Search for a service search box.
- On the SaltStack Config service tile, click Access to request access.
- Complete the service onboarding request form and click Submit.
After you request access to the service, you can connect your Salt masters to SaltStack Config Cloud.