When you configure the email notifications, you will start receiving vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US) alert notifications based on your frequency selection.
- Navigate to the vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US) dashboard, and then select Configuration.
- Enter the Configuration Name, and then select the Enabled toggle, as required.
- Under the Recipients list, enter one or multiple email IDs.
Note: If you are a new vRealize Cloud Universal user and have not set your email configuration, the system will automatically add the default email IDs that are attached to a particular organization, for a time period of 7 days. You can add new recipients or modify the existing email IDs, as required.
- Select the alert notification frequency, and then select the alert tags checkboxes, as applicable.
- Click Save. After your email configuration is successfully updated, you will start receiving a consolidated email with critical messages, warning messages, and information related messages.