vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US) allows you to purchase standalone vRealize services, vRealize Cloud Universal subscriptions from VMware or Amazon Web Services (AWS), or vRealize Network Insight Universal subscriptions. vRealize Cloud Universal offers Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise editions. The Enterprise Plus edition is available only for VMware Cloud. Now, vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US) also offers an on-demand paid experience, where you can pay based on your subscription usage. This service is available for vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations Manager, and vRealize Log Insight. You can opt for prepaid services through commit subscription or use your preferred subscription, and then pay based on your subscription usage through on-demand paid services. The on-demand paid service is available for VMware and Amazon Web Services users.
Ensure that you are an organization owner prior to creating subscriptions.
- Log in to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US), and then select Subscriptions.
- Click Create Subscription.
- Choose your services, and then click Next.
(Optional) For certain services, you can select a seller for your service. For example, if your organization has AWS and VMware sellers and the vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager on AWS GovCloud (US) service also supports both these sellers, you can select VMware or AWS from the drop-down list.
- Select the edition of your subscription from the Edition drop-down list.
- Select the Quantity and Term period for your services, and then click Next.
- Verify your order summary, and then click Proceed to Checkout.
- You are redirected to VMware Cloud Services to verify your service details and your mode of payment. Click Confirm Payment and you can see your subscription status in the Create Subscription page.