You can view and monitor your service usage in the home page of vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. You can also see the alert notifications for your subscriptions.
- In the Alerts section, you can view information about critical alert notifications, warnings for your inactive licenses, new endpoint alerts, expiration date for a service, notifications when you exceed the data usage, and so on.
- To view the query for an alert, click the drop-down menu of the Alerts widget, and then select Critical, Warning, Info, or All from the drop-down menu.
- In the Usage section, you can view a graphical representation of your average data usage for a specified time period.
- To view the data usage for a specified time interval, select Current Month or select the date range for a fiscal quarter from the drop-down menu of the Usage section.
- You can also download the subscription usage data for your entitled vRealize Cloud Services and vRealize Suite products.
- Click EXPORT USAGE DATA and select the date range for the download.
Note: A maximum interval of 90 days can be selected for each Export Usage Data download.
- In the Product section, you can view a graphical representation of the data consumption for active subscriptions of your products.
- In the Environment section, you can view a graphical representation of the data consumption for active subscriptions of your cloud services. You can select the drop-down menu to view the consumption of individual cloud services.