You can request access to sign in to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager or you can sign up for vRealize Cloud Universal with your VMware ID. If you do not have a My VMware account, create one as you sign up.
- If you want to purchase vRealize Cloud Universal, sign in to VMware Cloud Services using your corporate email address.
- Under More Services, search for vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager in your organization.
- Request for access and you will be redirected to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. Refer to Creating Subscriptions to purchase your subscriptions.
- If you have purchased vRealize Cloud Universal, you can receive an invitation email to activate vRealize Operations Cloud, vRealize Automation Cloud, or vRealize Log Insight Cloud Services after you purchase vRealize Cloud Universal.
Note: Ensure that you purchase vRealize Cloud Universal to activate one of the cloud services for your organization.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
- Sign up for VMware Cloud. If you have a VMware ID, follow the steps to sign up to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID credentials. If you do not have a VMware ID, follow the steps to create your My VMware account, and sign up to VMware Cloud.
- Redeem your invitation and activate one of the cloud services into your organization.
- Activate one of these cloud services into your organization.
Note: Ensure that you redeem all the three invitations from a single order for the cloud services in the same organization.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, and then configure your My VMware account to connect to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. To know how to connect vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, refer to Add Endpoints.
- If you are an existing user and have already redeemed the invitations for the cloud services, request VMware for an invitation link for the required cloud service.