After you purchase vRealize Cloud Universal, you will receive an invitation email to activate vRealize Operations Cloud, vRealize Automation Cloud, or vRealize Log Insight Cloud services. Similarly, after you purchase vRealize Network Insight Universal, you will receive an invitation email to activate Network Insight Universal services.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
- Sign up for VMware Cloud.
- If you have a VMware ID, follow the steps to sign up to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID credentials.
- If you do not have a VMware ID, follow the steps to create your My VMware account, and sign up to VMware Cloud.
- Redeem your invitation and activate one of the cloud services into your organization.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, and then configure your My VMware account to connect to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. To know how to connect vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, see Add Endpoints.
If you have already onboarded to vRealize Cloud Universal or vRealize Network Insight Universal subscription by redeeming the invite links shared by the VMware sales team, then vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager will be available for use. Also, if you have access to the VMware Cloud service portal, then you can request access to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, which is available as a complimentary service.