The endpoints in vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager help you to collect license data usage for your product, after you have added the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager endpoint to your vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager service.
Deploy the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance.
- Use a supported Web browser (Chrome, IE, or Mozilla FireFox) to connect to your vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance by using the IP address or host name of the appliance.
https://IP address/vrlcmNote: You can also access vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager using the URL https:// IP address. The URL http:// IP address does not successfully redirect to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Enter the administrator user name and default administrator password, and then click Log In.
- Navigate to the Lifecycle Operations dashboard, and then click Settings.
- Click My VMware and add a vRealize Cloud account. After your My VMware accounts are configured, then the corresponding license keys are synced.
- From the Lifecycle Operations dashboard, click Locker, and then click License.
- Select from the list of vRealize Cloud licenses that are displayed on the License page, and then right-click the vertical ellipses.
- To connect a license to vRealize Cloud Subscription, select a license which is displayed in the License table, and then right-click the vertical ellipses.
- Click Connect License.
- Under API Token, provide an API token to connect the vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager license to a VMware Cloud Organization, and then click Next.
- Under Match License Key, if vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager finds a matching subscription with the key in the organization for the API token provided, it shows that a match is found.
- Under Report Frequency, you receive a confirmation that you are connected to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, and your data use is reported to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager twice a day.
- Click Finish.
Note: After you connect to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you can view the endpoint in vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. For each endpoint, you can view the license key details, user name, last updated date, and the expiration date.
- If you want to disconnect a license in vRealize Lifecycle Manager, right-click the vertical ellipses for a selected license, and then click Disconnect License.
- When prompted for a confirmation to delete the license, click Disconnect.