If you purchase vRealize Cloud Universal from VMware sales, you would receive an invitation email to activate vRealize Operations Cloud or vRealize Log Insight Cloud services. If you purchase an advanced or enterprise edition of vRealize Cloud Universal, you would receive an invitation email to activate vRealize Automation Cloud.
For vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager version 8.3 or earlier versions, you would receive an allocation file after purchasing vRealize Cloud Universal, which must be uploaded to the Locker of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager for the corresponding vRealize Cloud Universal licenses to work.
- Navigate to the Lifecycle Operations dashboard, and then click Settings.
- Click My VMware and add a My VMware account that is used to procure the vRealize Cloud or vRealize Cloud Universal subscription. After your My VMware account is configured, then the corresponding license key is synced.
- From the Lifecycle Operations dashboard, click Locker, and then click License.
- From the available list of vRealize Cloud licenses, select the vRealize Cloud license that you can use to connect to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, and then click the vertical ellipses to view available actions for the selected license key.
- Click Connect License.
- Provide a API token to connect the vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager license to a VMware Cloud Organization for the subscription redeemed, and then click Next.
- Under Match License Key, if vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager finds a matching license key for the subscription associated to the cloud organization which provides the API token, it shows that a match is found.
- Under Report Frequency, you receive a confirmation that you are connected to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager, and your data use is reported to vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager twice a day.
- Click Finish.
Note: After you connect to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you can view the endpoint in vRealize Cloud Subscription Manager. For each endpoint, you can view the license key details, user name, last updated date, and the expiration date.
- If you want to disconnect a license in vRealize Lifecycle Manager, right-click the vertical ellipses for a selected license, and then click Disconnect License.
- When prompted for a confirmation to delete the license, click Disconnect.